Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nice Surprises

I woke up this morning, got ready to go to PAM, walked all the way there (which takes about 30 minutes) just to realize that school was closed today. I knew that tomorrow there was no school because it is midterm and Sunday is Thanksgiving so I suppose it is just a long weekend here, but I guess I missed the memo about today. While I wish I had known so that I could have slept in, I am always welcome to nice surprises! Especially after this past week.

So...I am off to the beach to have a day to myself to just relax and read out in the sun! :)

1 comment:

  1. hello,

    I am Jane from Philippines. And I am currently working on a Postcard Project where the goal is to received postcards
    stamped and written all over the world.

    Jane

    enajpostcards.blogspot.com

    565 North Poblacion, 6037 Naga, CEBU, PHILIPPINES

    ReplyDelete