Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winter Break

Over the 3 weeks of winter break this christmas season a lot happened; I got open water scuba certified, my family came to visit, and Lizzie, Nicole and I celebrated our birthdays! It was an amazing break. Here are some photos so that I can share it all with you!

Finally scuba certified!

Took my family to St. George's


then to Mt. Carmel Waterfall

played in the natural water slides

enjoyed the sun at the beach


took them to see the wonderful Peace Corps office


and my work site PAM


then we toured the Rivers Rum Distillery

drove past Lake Antoine



and finally toured the Belmont Estate


Celebrated Lizzie's Birthday at the beach

And then celebrated my birthday by having dinner at Patrick's


I wish all of you could have been here to celebrate the holiday season with us. Best of wishes to everyone in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment